1. While we hope that you are happy with your order, if you are not fully satisfied you have the option to return them within 14 days from the day of delivery, as long as the RETURN Policy is met. Please take note of the following conditions: Announce your intention to return a product back to us via email at email@example.com and we will send you a Return Authorization email as a confirmation.
2. Send the products back to us within 14 days from the receipt of the goods. Returns outside of this period may not be accepted.
3. We offer free returns to our customers within Greece. This offer is valid only once per order. For returns eligible for a free return service, the customer should contact the courier service provider in the contact details provided in the email sent to the customer and arrange for a pick up at the time and place mutually convenient.
4. It is strongly recommended that the parcel containing the returned goods be sent by a recorded delivery service (one that requires a signature upon receipt). We cannot be liable for returned products lost in transit. Regardless of the method of return of the products, customers are kindly requested to retain the proof of shipment (e.g. courier’s receipt) in order to have evidence that they have returned the products in the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned goods.
5. Based on the customer’s request, we will then proceed with the refund or arrange a replacement, subject to availability. Refunds will only be made against the original payment method used. Please note that refunds can take some time to show on your account depending on the payment method or your credit card provider. Especially, for orders paid through the COD (cash on delivery) method, the customer shall have to provide us a bank account in order to debit the equivalent amount.
6. Wrap the item(s) securely to ensure a safe transit. It is advised that you return them with registered tacking so as to be able to follow at all times.
7. Make sure that the products are in the same condition and packaging in which they were delivered to you, with all identification tags and labels still attached.
8. Items should be unworn, undamaged, in a state of perfect cleanliness followed by their complete documents, wrappings and instructions.
OUTLET sales are final and cannot be returned nor refunded.
We would like to inform you that any product which is damaged, incomplete, or whose original packing is deteriorated, will not be accepted.
We strongly advise all customers to ensure goods meet their expectations upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
Swimwear must to be tried on only with underwear and if a hygiene strip is in place, this should not be removed.
Shoes or boxed items
Shoes must also be returned unmarked and in their original shoe box. Please do not use the shoe box as protective packaging. To ensure you have the right size, customers can try shoes on, on a carpeted or soft surface, however, we will not accept shoes with any sign of wear and tear. Items presented in a branded box must be returned unmarked in their original, undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product. Please note that items returned without their box or in a damaged box will not be accepted.
Jewelry items for piercings must not be tried on before return.
This offer is valid only once per order. For returns eligible for a free return service, the customer should contact the courier service provider in the contact details provided in the email sent to the customer and arrange for a pick up at the time and place mutually convenient.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
If you would like to cancel your order after you placed it, we kindly request you to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, electronic contact form as soon as possible in order to proceed to the cancelation of your order before its dispatch.
Upon receipt of your message, a confirmation email will be sent to you confirming the cancellation of your order. We put any effort to respond within 24hours but unless you receive a response that your order is cancelled your order may still be dispatched as part of the order preparation process.
The email request does not mean the order will be cancelled! We work around the clock to have your orders ready in time with no delays and this is our priority. Getting back to emails is a process we aim to respond within 24hours so this means that your order may still be dispatched on schedule.
Please note that it is not possible to cancel an order once the parcel has left our warehouse and is in transit, the parcel will be delivered to you. After you receive it you have to file for a return.
HOW CAN I RETURN A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT?
In case where you consider that the product you received is damaged or defective, you are kindly required to inform us within 2 days via email at email@example.com, electronic contact form or telephone. The process for the Returns described above has to be followed in order for your return to be accepted.
Goods are classified as defective if they are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note that items which are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, by accident, or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
Upon reception of the return, the returned product will be fully examined and you will be informed of your right to a replacement or refund (if any) via e-mail. Any items deemed to subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
Where possible item(s) will be replaced with the same product, in the same size and colour, subject to availability. Any refund will be made to the means of payment originally used for the payment of the order.
HOW CAN I MAKE A GIFT RETURN?
If you have received an item(s) as a gift you can exchange it for another item(s) of the same value or more, within 14 DAYS from purchase. Please bear in mind that OUTLET goods cannot be returned or exchanged.
For gift returns the same RETURNS POLICY has to be followed and the same deadlines are applicable as described in the Returns Policy.
WHAT IS THE RETURN ADDRESS?
All returns must be addressed to:
PETROS TSAKTANIS MON IKE- LITTLE ARTEMIS
15, STEFANOU SARAFI
CAN I ASK FOR A REFUND?
You have the option to ask for a refund of the returned items as long as the aforementioned Returns Policy conditions are met.
OUTLET goods cannot be refunded.
However, we would like to inform our customers that a refund is offered on the cost of the goods ordered excluding any shipping cost or extra charges including packaging or Cash on Delivery.
As soon as we receive your return, we will send you an email confirming the reception of goods and their good condition. Based on your approval, we will proceed to the refund.
Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment.
In case of payments by credit card, refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card through EUROBANK AE BANK.
In the case of Cash on Delivery you will have to provide us with a bank account where you wish the fund to be returned.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, funds will be deposited to the bank account used to make the payment.